Did you know, 80% of dogs and cats will have dental disease by 3 years of age?
Just as we visit the dentist to prevent future problems, it’s just as important to have your pet’s teeth checked regularly. Many signs of dental disease can be picked up in the early stage which reduces pain, cost and saves the teeth and gums.
Signs can include:
- Smelly breath
- Difficulty eating
- Pawing at the mouth
- Yellow or brown tartar on teeth
- Bleeding gums
All pets need a dental health plan throughout their life so during August and September we are offering our patients:
- A FREE nurse dental examination and Healthy Teeth Score
- Tailored dental health plan for your pet
- Dental care information pack
- Complimentary reminders for follow up rechecks