Morningside Veterinary Clinic is proud to have been established on this site providing the community with veterinary services for over 30 years. In August 2014 we completed an extensive renovation and added an extension to the existing facility to double our size.
We offer a complete range of services for the diagnosis and treatment of companion animals. The following are just some of the quality services we can provide for you and your pet:
- Consultations 7 days a week
- Routine preventative health care including yearly vaccinations, worming, parasite control, microchipping and full health checks
- In-house pharmacy for immediate dispensing of prescribed medication
- In-house diagnostics laboratory for instant blood test results, cytology, urinalysis, skin scrapes and ear swabs
- Surgical procedures 5 days a week in our fully equipped surgical theatre.
- Dentistry with an ultrasonic dental scaler and polisher
- Hospitalisation facilities with ICU, dog and cat wards
- Onsite imaging equipment including digital x-ray facilities and ultrasound
- Comprehensive dental care including prophylactic care
- In-house specialists available – Surgical, Ultrasound and Dentistry
- Referral to all other specialities available. Our vets may occasionally recommend specialist referral for advanced diagnostic procedures and treatments including endoscopy, radiation therapy, CT scans, and MRI scans
- Nursing clinics including senior checks, weight loss, dental assessment, kitten & puppy consults
- Puppy Pre-School classes
- Hydrobath facilities (Saturday mornings)
- First aid for wildlife
Pet Food and Products
We have a large merchandising section selling a complete range of premium foods and pet products (including supplements, grooming aids, dental care products, collars and leads, and treatments and preventions for fleas, ticks, intestinal worms and heartworm). If we do not have an item in-stock we can quickly source your exact requirement from our suppliers.
We recommend feeding your pet premium nutrition. These are complete and balanced foods with high quality ingredients and supplements added. The brands we recommend include Royal Canin and Hills Science Diet food range. Feeding your pets these foods will lead to your pet being healthier inside and out, including a shinier coat and more solid and less smelly droppings. When you take into account you generally feed less of these better quality foods you may be surprised at the cost comparison with lower quality food.